ANA-U GmbH deals with the development, production and worldwide trade of cards, card printers and electronic components, as well as in the development and design of lighting solutions for bricks-and-mortar retail, shopfitting, museums and galleries.
- Using: Microcontoller 8 – 32 Bit, ARM, Windows, Linux, C++, Assembler, Python, Solid Works, Visual Studio, Pulsonix, Kanban, Kaizen and our internal knowledge system, wich we have built up within the last 20 years
- Our industrial know how: High quality standards as well as precise production and cost planning are our reliable partners for success
- Serial production: Our production lines in Europe and Asia having an output of 10o.000 pieces minimum / month
- Sample production: 3D printing, injection molding, small series electronics, sample assemblies
- Device development: Mechanics, electronics, firmware, web applications, APPs
- Maintenance and service: We provide support for all our products after your purchase
The company was founded in 2007 by Ewald Ulrich as a sole proprietorship. He opened his first office in China in 2008, followed by a representative office in Japan in 2009. In 2010, the sole proprietorship ANA-U, Ing. Ewald Ulrich e.U. was incorporated into ANA-U GmbH. In 2012, the company moved to Schloss Freiberg and opened another production facility in Europe in addition to the existing production facility in China.
Ewald Ulrich invented Thermorewrite Technology for chip cards. He is also author of 15 patents concerning chip cards, card security and thermal printing.
CEO & Sales
Order & Accountancy
Marketing & Public Relation
Engineering & Support
Hotline: +43 3112 368 41
Long years of experience, practice in development and electronic production as well as our international collaborations make us strong in what we are doing.